First Week!!!!!


Hello all you lovely people how was your week?

The MTC is so cracking amazing and I'm seriously having so much fun! If I'm being honest, I'm not even homesick😂 I am so blessed and already I have had so many prayers and felt so close to my Heavenly Father.

      SO, I have been to the temple TWICE already and its so incredible and I love the people and my MTC president and his wife are INCREDIBLE! I can't believe how beautiful it is in England I am obsessed!

      My companion is the most amazing person ever! She's so sweet and one of the sisters I met on Instagram haha😁 I LOVE BEING ON A MISSION! Also shout out to Eliza cause you are gonna be so good and I can't wait to here where you're going!

      Ok, so spiritual moment of the week.

Sunday we had a testimony meeting for the missionaries that were transferring out today, and they all testified of the atonement and the plan of salvation. It was absolutely amazing to just hear the missionaries who have been here for 3-6-9 weeks of training bear their testimonies so incredibly strong of how much our Heavenly Father loves us. He sent his only begotten son, to die for our sins, and take on all the transgressions and emotions of the world so that we can live with Him again. "How many drops of blood were shed for me?"

      FUNNY MOMENTS

•One of the elders who is going to Greece in a few more weeks had his birthday on Friday or something. They staff made him a cake and it was super sweet and I guess he had already planned this out, but he screams "OPPAH" and just absolutely smashes his plate! Then one of the workers came out and said something but I don't know what he said cause It was kinda in an accent

•In class one day we were trying to perfect or door approaches, you know, to be more natural. So I was like, "Don't start out the conversation with 'Hi my name is sister winzenz I'm a missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints...' and so on. Elder hatch just turns to me and says "Hi, my name is Russel, I'm a missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. Can I help you come to jesus?" Like I DIED LAUGHING!!!! I felt kinda bad cause we did a really spiritual role play right after that (my companion and I) and it was the best, but now it's just an inside joke.

• My entire district had a debate on whether chick fil a sauce was good or bad

•the other companionship in our room loves Disney so yesterday we were screaming Disney all day long

•"And I oop" is our new favorite quote



Lastly I just want to thank everybody who has supported me. This mission has already changed my life in the best way possible! If you have the chance to go on a mission, DO IT. I'm just saying, you will never regret going on a mission, but you will always regret not going on one.



Love, Sister Winzenz



1. All the new missionaries in my transfer!

2. Tag pic with the national flower of England

3.My district!

4. FISH AND CHIPS😍

5. MTC!

6. Companion After a Temple session

7. Preston, England Temple

8. Just some scenery😍❤







Comments

Popular posts from this blog