WEEK 2!

Hello all! I hope your week(s) went swimmingly!

The MTC is still wonderful and I've received so many blessings and felt the spirit so much!!! I still love my Companion she's so amazing! We had so much happen this week! New transfers and they are all German speaking or Italian! WACK!!!

 Also just today we were in town and this weird guy just comes up to us and says "Hullo sisters how are ya?" And of course being missionaries we say hello and shake his hand. I was getting a really bad feeling so I looked at sister Sumner kinda nodding "hey we should go," and I'm not quite sure where he was from or why I got such a bad feeling, but we got out of there quick! On a good not though, I got a really cute pair of shoes for only £4.50!! I'm literally in love with england!!!!!



FUNNY MOMENTS

     •"if there were a baby chinchilla sitting right in front of me, I would kick it" - Elder May to Elder Norton on an adoption discussion lol

     • "we would always make fun of my grandma because she has half a leg!!!" -my companion way too late at night (probably like 11)

     • I am forevermore 'Sister Yeehaw' because I'm from Texas and if you haven't figured that out by how I act or how loud I am then whoops

     • not really funny but I didn't know where else to put this! We were at a chocolate shop today in the market, and this woman, bless her heart, she was so cute we were in there getting  chocolate (what else) and she goes, "oh wait a moment girls I'm going to grab you twos a bag!!!" So she runs to the back to grab us these adorable little Chorley bags 😢 SO SWEET! Also Turkish delights are so cracking good!!!

     • at that same chocolate shop, my companion, not once, not TWICE, but three times accidentally picked chocolate made with alcohol😂😂😂

     • Literally just now, haha I'm still LAUGHING so hard tearsssssssssss😂😂😂😂😂 I was showing sister sumner one of my chocolates and i literally tested that thing on accident and it landed perfectly on the floor and she was like wheat the actual heeeeeeeck sis?????



To end on a more spiritual note, yesterday (monday) we were blessed with the opportunity to go to Manchester and give proselyting a go with real people. My companion and I were split off and went to sister tauhiro and sister Smith. (Both from Tahiti and don't speak English very well) and I was with Sister Tauhiro! I love her sweet spirit and she is so amazing honestly, but the best part of yesterday, wasn't even spoken in English! There was a man we felt prompted to speak to. His name is Armando and he is from Portugal! Only spoke Portuguese BUT, he understood French. SISTER Tahiti was able to speak to him and we have him a card and told him he could download it in his language! He seemed very interested and I felt like I should bear my testimony to him. I know what I said in English but I didn't speak it to him In English. I spoke to him In Spanish and told him how important this book is to me. I told him it's very good and how it makes my life happy and I'm happy because of the book. It was so incredible, guys I literally can't have a conversation in Spanish, but I was able to bear myteztimonytothis man in a language I barely know because that's something that the Lord wanted me to tell him.



Feel free to email me throughout the week! I love seeing pictures and hearing from you guys!



1. PAAAAANTS

2. Tag pic!

3. Chocolate from Belgium 😢😍

4. Cutest companions EVER

5. Appreciation for Enlgand

6. Sister Smith, me, Sister Sumner, Sister Tauhiro

7. Under the roses



Love, Sister Winzenz






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Week!!!!!